|Date Posted||January 11, 2021|
PepsiCo does not offer visa sponsorship for this role
Auto req ID: 223565BR
SAP Payroll Sr Manager
The objective of this role is to drive completion of key SAP HCM project activities in collaboration with other IT teams and Finance business partners, act as an advocate of change, understand process interdependencies, and ensure the design of fully integrated process solutions with other process teams. This role will adopt and adhere to the PepsiCo DevSecOps principles.
- Lead the demand shaping and delivery execution for SAP HCM projects and DevOps releases
- Direct/coach project managers and delivery and operations resources
- Collaborate with all teams to implement and deploy SAP HCM DevSecOps projects leveraging agile and waterfall methodologies
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against
- Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies
- Adopt and adhere to PepsiCo SAFe Agile principles and values:
- Adopt development practices which focus on quality and value, while increasing efficiency, and minimizing waste
- Help to implement Agile engineering best practices such as continuous integration, automation of testing and delivery, and continuous peer-review within the team
- Procure/manage development and operations vendors/resources
- Manage financial budgets and forecasts for delivery projects
- Bachelor's degree or Advanced degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management, or related field
- 5+ years of experience managing IT projects
- Extensive experience using SAP Human Capital Management modules including Personal Administration, Organizational Management and Payroll.
- Solutions Delivery experience - expertise in the system development lifecycle, integration, and sustainability
- Ability to work with agile delivery methodologies
- Experience working in a matrix organization with diverse priorities
- Ability to ideate requirements & design iteratively with business partners without formal requirements documentation
- Ability to budget resources and funding to meet project deliverables
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: myIT Portfolio, MS Azure DevOps, Quality Center and MS Project and SAP Solution Manager.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view ourPay Transparency Statement