|Location||KNG OF PRUSSA, PA|
|Date Posted||May 3, 2021|
SAP P2P specialist
CorTech is looking to hire a SAP P2P specialist in King of Prussia, PA.
• Provide SAP expertise in the Procure to Pay space to support the digital transformation and optimization of the e-commerce purchasing processes through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or optimizations of the procurement process area. Support best in class procurement processes and systems that ensure alignment with strategic direction; integrates business processes between multiple organizations (BU, Staff departments, Plants, Finance and Internal Control).
• Purchasing statistics: Purchasing Statistics: $530M spend, 15,000 active suppliers, more than 150 purchase requisitions, 35 purchase order creators, and 250 receivers
• Oversees business process changes and tool solutions through supporting cross-functional teams from across Procurement, (including Direct, Indirect and Transportation spend) Operations/Manufacturing/R&D (11 Business Units, 20 site locations), Finance focusing on digital transformation and a fully automated procurement process from PO placement and confirmation, shipping notification and invoicing.
• Provides end-user support (both system and process) for purchasing technology tools including SAP, Bravo and Power BI spend analytics, e-procurement and e-sourcing applications, and custom databases.
• Supports a streamlined Accounts Payable process utilizing full capabilities of the Readsoft invoice processing tool.
• Document all processes, both existing and new, including creation and maintenance of policies and procedures.
• Implement new tools and systems for the purchasing processes.
• Work closely with category management and regional purchasing teams to ensure that the operations side of the business is positioned to support existing and new relationships and initiatives for the procure-to-pay processes.
• Together with the category, management leads, design and develop appropriate buying channels, and manage their implementation across Arkema Inc.
• Lead Process Users Groups including more than 150 Requisitioners, 35 PO creators and more than 250 receivers.
• Engage with vendor to identify system requirements and lead the e-commerce integration between the respective ERP systems.
• Preempt potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
• Work closely with iTeam resources to define requirements, testing, validation, training and roll out of new SAP capabilities. Conduct training for new processes and prepare training materials.
• Utilize change management techniques to identify current/to be state with corresponding gap analysis and develop plan to bridge.
20% support the Accounts Payable function to ensure efficient processes and optimal organization
• Leads the analysis of specific integrated process area (payables) to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or optimizations of Procurement and Accounts Payables process areas. Presents and supports recommendations for assigned processes that ensure alignment with strategic direction; integrates processes between multiple organizations (BU, Staff departments, Plants). Supports