|August 18, 2018
SAP Output Systems Analyst
Save This JobJob is Saved
Req ID 68607BR Date posted 07/03/2018 City Monroe
State/Province North Carolina
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our IT team is leading UTC Aerospace Systems to “empower digITal”. With this initiative, the team is leveraging technology to make our internal work environment more efficient, productive and seamless. For our customers, we’re working to make aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join UTC Aerospace Systems and help us to empower digITal today!
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team!
We are searching for a forward-thinking, proactive individual, who will ensure that the company Output systems are operating efficiently and provide world-class customer support. By system monitoring and data collection, you can identify enhancement targets in the landscape and play a key role in the corporate Digital strategy. You will bring fresh, innovative ideas that embrace a continuous improvement culture to expand functionality and increase business value.
This role supports key SAP output and batch management systems that touch all aspects of the company's financial, ordering, inventory, purchasing, shipping, and engineering practices. You will form cross-department collaboration with technical teams, as well as provide hands-on experience in daily operations and project initiatives.
- Work with UTAS technical teams and key partners to implement architecture design / process improvements
- Execute against systems architecture roadmaps including SAP output, batch management and other systems
- Help to develop and report status and metrics for critical systems and assessments
- Process incident and service requests related to the Output systems
- Participate in health-check, break / fix and operational report activities
- Maintain and update an architecture design / diagram repository
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
- 3 years' experience in an IT systems administration or SAP Basis role, with understanding of IT networking concepts, servers, storage, databases, PCs, and applications architecture
- Strong analytical thinking, customer focus, teamwork and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of systems architecture / performance management methodologies and tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills with technical and non-technical personnel
- General knowledge of SAP technology, architecture and interfaces including SAP Batch and Output systems
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and / or LEAN manufacturing tools and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree with 3 to 5 years' experience
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].