The SAP OTC Test Lead will be responsible to play as test lead for SAP OTC(Order to Cash) track. He needs to create, review test cases developed for a process developed in S4HANA SD/BRIM module.
- Participates in requirements & use case/user story reviews
- Responsible for creating and/or overseeing the creation and approval of project test cases, scripts and conditions.
- Responsible for overseeing or generating all QA-related documentation
- Ensuring adherence to standardized QA policies, processes and documentation standards
- Develops test cases and test data in support of a designed solution (based on business requirements).
- Execution of test cases, defect management, and adherence to test schedule
- Create Master and Transaction data for testing needed by other team members
- May coordinate onshore and offshore testing
- Responsible for UAT support and testing production defect fixes
- Attend any meetings as required to execute the project, provide status updates or demo functionality to stakeholders
- Provides weekly QA project status reports
- Working in Agile Testing environment
- Integrate effectively with scrum teams