|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
Please contact Aparna Ghosh at (925) 627 4984 or email at
Job Title: SAP OTC Test Lead
Remote role to start and once environment changes, candidate will be in the San Rafael office. But it depends on situation, it can stay remote as well.
SAP OTC experience - 10 years. MUST HAVE
QA experience 5 years at least, MUST HAVE
The SAP OTC Test Lead will be responsible to play as test lead for SAP OTC(Order to Cash) track. Candidate needs to create, review test cases developed for process developed in S4HANA SD/BRIM module.
- Experience with large SAP implementation/upgrade project
- Broad knowledge of SAP ERP modules
- Minimum 10+ years of IT and business work experience with broad exposure to various technical environments and business segments
- 10+ years of SAP SD Functional experience
- 5+ years of manual testing experience
- 2+ years of experience in SAP S4HANA
- Knowledge of security testing is plus
- Experience with multi country support of SAP ECC / S4HANA
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing requirements and interests, keep focused on top priorities, and find ways to achieve win-win or obtain acceptance/consensus for best compromise
- Problem solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Exhibits accountability and accepts responsibility and consequences for work performance and conduct
* Hands on experience in JIRA and Confluence Experience in Agile Methodology is must Responsibilities:
- Participates in requirements & use case/user story reviews
- Responsible for creating and/or overseeing the creation and approval of project test cases, scripts and conditions.
- Develops test cases and test data in support of designed solution (based on business requirements).
- Execution of test cases, defect management, and adherence to test schedule
- Create Master and Transaction data for testing needed by other team members
- May coordinate onshore and offshore testing
- Responsible for UAT support and testing production defect fixes
- Attend any meetings as required to execute the project, provide status updates or demo functionality to stakeholders
- Provides weekly QA project status reports
- Working in Agile Testing environment
- Integrate effectively with scrum teams
Match a Job
Add in JobDiva Match Back Close
Saving Record to JobDiva...