|Published||August 22, 2018|
Position: SAP OTC Supply Chain Analyst
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Position Location: Dallas, TX 75240
Position Description: The SAP Application Analyst will be responsible for providing customer support leadership for Sales & Distribution (SD), Logistics Execution (LE), Supply Chain and related systems. The resource will provide support for existing functionality and new project initiatives in this domain area. Some of the key responsibilities include developing implementation strategies and process designs. The Analyst must be able to design and streamline complex business processes by working in conjunction with, and leading cross functional business teams so as to seamlessly integrate processes within the enterprise application landscape. This individual should be highly motivated with excellent analysis, execution and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and functional profile, someone who has experience in SAP Configuration in SD & Supply Chain Modules (LE, MM). Reports to SAP Program Manager.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 7 to 10 years of functional experience working with SAP SD, including a minimum of 2 global SAP Implementation and customer support experience in the SD Application modules in SAP
- Extensive, cross-functional, SAP ECC solution design and configuration experience. Demonstrated, substantial experience in blueprinting & Support of cross-functional ECC solutions, including FTM, PTP, DTS and MTS
- SAP functional knowledge with special expertise in the following areas
- SAP Pricing – pricing procedures, pricing conditions, freight, shipping, OTC
- Availability check o Intercompany Stock transfer/ Stock Transport Process
- SAP Order Managements, Credits, Debits, Returns process
- Expert level Knowledge in SAP Deliveries and Shipments processing
- Integration Experience with SAP WM (Warehouse Management)
- Well versed in setting up and automating SD Outputs
- EDI –experience supporting IDOC and customer EDI processes
- Customer and Intercompany Billing
- Ability to reviews and troubleshoot accounting tied to the Billing Documents- as needed
- Customer Consignment Process
- Foreign Trade Setup in SD/ ECC
- SAP Inbound Logistics, Materials Management and Materials requirement planning
- Must be well versed with documenting and writing functional specs, ability to review technical specs and working with the developer on the solution development, test scripts documentation
- Experienced working with onshore/offshore managed services teams.
- Proven experience in application integration with 3rd party solutions
- Strong SAP Cross Functional Experience with some development experience
- Experience with S/4 HANA Simple Logistics
- SAP CRM/ SAP Hybris C4C experience
- Chemical Industry Experience a plus
- Global Enterprise exposure preferred
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.