|Published||June 30, 2022|
|Location||Oakbrook Terrace, IL|
Ref ID: 01340-0012348598
Classification: Project Manager - Systems
Robert Half is working with a large and exciting client to identify a SME to assist with SAP OTC and SAP SD initiatives.
Lead the effort in support/design/development with our Sales/Order Management system (SAP SD) needs for the Order Management and Fulfillment operations for both domestic and international.
• Utilize project management skills to ensure OTC-SD work streams are properly identified and prioritized, resources utilized, timelines met and provide consistent status updates.
• Liaison to the OTC-SD Business and Functional IT groups regarding acquisition implementations, system enhancements upgrades and road mapping.
• Drive the Order-to-Cash & Sales/Distribution business processes, identify automation, improvements, and drive efficiency. Identify efficiencies, recommend innovative, design, and implement solutions.
• Drive awareness training/skills development of the OTC-SD systems to other areas of IT and business departments.
• Provide direction on application maintenance, troubleshooting and support including corrections for production issues, recommendations for improvement and coordination with other IT Support groups for problem resolution.
• Partner with IT& T groups in Integration, e-Commerce and related technologies to provide effective OTC-SD solutions to serve company's consumer products growth strategy.
• Provide guidance to our service partners with technical expertise in the key OTC-SD areas:
•Organizational Structure, Sales areas, Reporting/organizational design
•Document Management: Sales Orders; Quotations, Deliveries, Shipping, Billing
•Pricing Design: Conditions, Types, Sequences, Procedures, Special rules/processes
•Document Flow: Integration/eCommerce, Workflow, incompletion/monitoring procedures
•Document Outputs: Output types, output determination
•Master Data: Business Partners, Pricing
• Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university and 5+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module experience.
• Experience with Global Trade Solutions/International Sales (SAP GTS) is a plus (and/or opportunity to learn)
• Knowledge working with SAP ABAP and EDI/IDOC expertise also a plus.
• Experience with other ERP solutions (Ex: Oracle, JDE) is a plus.
• Strong background in problem determination/solution design.
• Experience with external (Non-SAP) Trade/Promotion systems a plus
• Experience with design prototyping/testing automation solution is a plus.