|Date Posted||September 9, 2020|
Here is a great opportunity to join a great company! Medline Industries has enjoyed DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH for 52 of the past 53 years! We've again been named to the Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces, and we're again on the list of Becker's Great Places to Work in Healthcare.
Medline Industries has an exciting position for an experienced OTC Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will work with the business, functional, and technical teams to define, document, design, implement and support SAP ECC and allied software solutions to meet business objectives.
- OTC (Order to Cash) team member would be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of IS Applications supporting Order to Cash and related business functions
- Build relationships, network and work closely with business users and business leadership to define business processes, roadmaps, priorities and execute IS projects
- Demonstrate a “Get it Done” attitude and drive initiatives to closure with proactive stakeholder interaction, following-ups and escalations as needed
- Learn and gain expertise of Medline business processes, map out process flows and identify areas for improvement with process change or system improvements
- Work closely with the business community to elicit, define and document requirements, business goals, and deliver IS solutions per business-mandated deadlines
- Ensure the highest level of systems availability and demonstrate a sense of urgency to support the needs of the organization
- Collaborate with technical and functional teams to evaluate & propose design alternatives, and deliver optimum solution, while minimizing impact to system stability and performance.
- Present ideas, designs and areas of expertise to business user groups, including management
- Own and lead delivery of projects and drive projects to closure with little or no supervision and follow-ups from business or IS supervisors
- Communicate system issues and impacts to business stakeholders in clear non-technical terms
- Document detailed requirements, solution design and test plans using standard templates as part of Medline’s SDLC and Agile Methodologies
- Carry out functional testing and assist the QA review process for Change Approvals
- Assist team manager in determining scope and impact of enhancement requests, estimating effort, developing detailed project plans with timeline, manage cutover tasks, track delivery to timelines and communicate status with appropriate cadence
- Plan, document and conduct knowledge transition activities for newly implemented functionality to team members and business users
- Actively participate in monitoring, maintaining, supporting and enhancing our OTC System Landscape including, but not limited, to SAP ECC, Vistex, Tableau, SQL Composite Queries, Paymetrics, Vertex and other tools. Learn and gain experience of Medline tools and applications including ability to use SQL query systems
- Provide off-hours support as needed including, participating in the on-call rotation