|Published||July 30, 2023|
CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. Present in 170 countries and with more than 110,000 employees spread over 1,300 sites, we are well on our way to achieving our vision: to be a Top 5 global 3PL.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success. We want to engage and empower our diverse, global team to co-create value with our customers through our solutions in contract logistics and air, ocean, ground, and finished vehicle transport. That is why CEVA Logistics offers a dynamic and exceptional work environment that fosters personal growth, innovation, and continuous improvement.
DARE TO GROW! Join CEVA Logistics, and you will be part of a team that values imagination, encourages boldness and exemplarity, and is committed to excellence in everything we do. Join us in our mission to shape the future of global logistics as we become a global leader in the logistics industry. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
SAP OTC Analyst.
This role can be based in Houston (TX), Plainfield (IN), Jacksonville (FL) or Buffalo (NY)
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
The IS SAP OTC analyst analyzes, defines, assists in the deployment of the SAP based solution for the Order to Cash (OTC) processes in SAP SD area. The IS SAP OTC Analyst creates the global template and identifies any material gaps that may exist with the present and ongoing business and participates in the determination of whether changes are to be made to the Global template or localization is required.
The IS SAP OTC Analyst works on the complete life cycle from business requirement definition, through design, build, testing, training, technical documentation, and delivery to production. In addition, the IS SAP OTC Analyst participates in system's technical and functional upgrades (e.g. OSS Notes, Service Packs, and Version upgrades) that are required and agreed by the Global IS team. The IS SAP OTC Analyst plays a significant role in designing an SAP production solution which is global, integrated, scalable, and flexible and follows industry best practices.
Critical areas of OTC process focus for this role are:
- End to End Order management though billing
- Cross Application Integration of SAP OTC SD module processes with Finance, MM, Vistex, SCE, Custom Portal, Partner Connectivity (PCG), and Compliance
- Functions, processes, and configurations related to;
- Complex billing and payment plans (e.g. credit card and other payment methods)
- Credit management
- Exposure to Variant configurations and batch determination
- EDI, Rosetta Net and forms of electronic data protocols
- Third party logistics business processes
- Inter-company logistic business processes
- Pricing, Returns, and Commission structure
- Bill of materials design and configuration
- Master Data Management, validation, and governance.
- Knowledge of SAP archiving techniques.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Functional and Business
- Help manage Fit-Gap Workshops and provide industry and SAP best practice reference points to Business stakeholders.
- Consistently work towards use of standard design templates, frameworks for the collection and documentation of SAP related work products.
- Coordinate across functional teams to identify dependencies, cross team issues and potential risks as well as formulate end-to-end solution opportunities and reference models.
- Coordinate with supporting program/project work-streams such as Change Enablement, Technology, Conversion/Deployment, etc. to ensure they have the required view and access to functional/solution information to successfully execute their work products.
Percent of time on this activity...80
- Project Delivery and Support
- Active participation to OTC track to ensure all customer SLAs are met. Work with regions and countries to ensure regular communication channel is established for updates and resolutions.
- Provide estimates to new projects keeping in mind cross track requirements.
- Monitor the SLAs for all incidents specific to the OTC process and report to management.
Percent of time on this activity...20
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in computer Science, Engineering, or related science and math discipline with an IS emphasis. PMP certification is an added plus.
A minimum of 4 years of experience in:
- Global SAP Implementation
- Complex international business environment
- Minimum 1 complete end to end SAP implementation
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- You will be part of a growing, international, structured organisation
- You receive training and onboarding during your first weeks
- You will be in charge building up the processes with your team within a big, supportive IT group at CEVA Logistics. We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
- This role is hybrid (3 days office / 2 days from home)
- We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
- There's no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role !
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.