SAP Order Processor
|Published||August 2, 2018|
|Location||Florham Park, NJ|
SAP Order Processor
We are pleased to recruit for a company whose corporate purpose is to create chemistry for a sustainable future and has been doing so for 150 years. Their portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. Their products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring nutrition and improving quality of life. Our client is expanding and seeking an SAP Order Processor in Florham Park, NJ.
- Order and data entry into SAP.
- Planning, reviewing, scheduling, booking, releasing orders for shipments as well as resolution of order issues.
- Reviewing production demands and planning purchase order requirements and monitoring raw material and component orders and stocks to ensure timely delivery supporting production schedules.
- Manage order plan and coordination with warehouse to ensure customer requested delivery dates are met.
- Preparing and dispatching shipping documents and associated record keeping
- Creating and transmitting purchase orders against established purchase agreements for raw material and packaging components.
- Communication to both external and internal customers.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of SAP R3, Microsoft Office, and Lotus Notes
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- A knowledge of purchasing and receiving activities and inventory control operations. A working knowledge of the production and procurement modules of SAP R3 is preferred.
- Must have excellent customer focus, teamwork, and problem solving skills.
Education: Undergraduate degree in accounting, supply chain, or business preferred; a 2 year degree in the same areas required.
Location: Florham Park, NJ (07932)
Pay Rate: $20.00/hr.
Work Schedule: Mon- Fri 8:00am- 5:00pm
Length of Assignment: Contract (8 months)
S&S is a scientific staffing firm specializing in technical personnel placement within a chemical plant environment. If you are an entry level candidate, a recent graduate, or an experienced individual within your industry, we have an opportunity to fit your needs. We offer temporary, temp to hire, and permanent positions. Please contact us today, call 877.205.9911 or visit www.sslabcareers.com.