|July 29, 2018
|Florham Park, NJ
Provide customer order service for the Crop Protection export business. Responsible for order processing from receipt of order, through delivery of goods and final invoicing of Customer and all functions of Customer Service which are associated with this process.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Order and data entry into SAP
- Planning, reviewing, scheduling and booking, and releasing orders for shipments as well as resolution of order issues
- Manage order plan and coordination with warehouse to ensure customer requested delivery dates are met
- Preparing and dispatching shipping documents and associated record keeping
- Communication to both external and internal customers
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of SAP R3, Microsoft Office, and Lotus Notes
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Undergraduate degree in business or logistics preferred. 2-year degree required.
- Must have excellent customer focus, teamwork , and problem solving skills.
*****This position will be responsible for SAP order processing of raw materials and packaging components to support contract manufacturing operations, and reporting on actual and planned raw material and packaging component delivery status. Core tasks include (1) Reviewing production demands and planning purchase order requirements and monitoring raw material and component orders and stocks to ensure timely delivery supporting production schedules (2) Expediting deliveries when required (3) Creating and transmitting purchase orders against established purchase agreements for raw material and packaging components (4) Creating stock transfer orders to move raw materials and packaging components between warehouse locations and/or toll sites to support production and creating delivery notes for these stock transfers (5) Posting receipts of raw materials and packaging for those tollers without SAP connections (6) reporting to track open orders, supplier confirmations, and delivery dates to ensure communication of order and delivery status (7) Working with Corporate Procurement to add and/or edit articles on purchasing agreements (8) Confirming that required logistics activities are being organized for all related shipments (9) Confirming availability of required labels at production point.
Requirements: Undergraduate degree in accounting, supply chain, or business preferred; a 2 year degree in the same areas required. A knowledge of purchasing and receiving activities and inventory control operations. A working knowledge of the production and procurement modules of SAP R3 is preferred. Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required. Must have excellent customer focus, communication, teamwork and problem solving skills. The candidate must be detailed oriented and have a willingness to do routine data entry and follow through.