|Published||July 28, 2018|
|Location||Florham Park, NJ|
SAP Order Processor
Florham Park, NJ
SAP Order Processor will be responsible for order processing from receipt of order, through delivery of goods and final invoicing of customer and all functions of customer service associated with the process.
SAP Order Processor Responsibilities:
● Review production demands and planning purchase order requirements and monitor raw material and component orders and stocks to ensure timely delivery supporting production schedules.
● Expedite deliveries when required.
● Create and transmit purchase orders against established purchase agreements for raw material and packaging components.
● Create stock transfer orders to move raw materials and packaging components between warehouse locations and/or toll sites to support production and create delivery notes for these stock transfers.
● Post receipts of raw materials and packaging for those tellers without SAP connections
● Report to track open orders, supplier confirmations, and delivery dates to ensure communication of order and delivery status.
● Work with Corporate Procurement to add and/or edit articles on purchasing agreements
● Confirm that required logistics activities are being organized for all related shipments
● Confirm availability of required labels at production point.