|Location||Santa Susana, CA|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Operations SAP Program Manager is responsible for managing SAP related action items for the Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality teams at Meggitt Airframe Systems, Fire & Safety Product Group, located in Simi Valley, CA. This location transitioned from two legacy MRP systems (Oracle and JDE) to SAP in October of 2018.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Site Lead for all matters related to SAP, providing technical leadership and guidance
- Ownership of SAP Rolling Actions Item List (RAIL) working collaboratively with all functional areas.
- Collaborate with local Meggitt Information Resources (MIS) or IT on open action items and service change requests/project requests
- Approve and test all SAP system Service Change Requests in collaboration with site leaders
- Organize and at times deliver training related to SAP system changes, ongoing training needs, or new hire onboarding
- Manage and implement best practices for standard work instructions, standard reporting, site processes, material shortages, user support documentation, and tracking
- Implement and monitor SAP KPIs performance for planning and manufacturing
- Approving new hire system access or role changes for existing employees
- Plan for resources, deliverables, schedules and communicate tasks and status updates
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Certifications: PMP Certification a plus
- Years of experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience
- In-depth understanding of SAP and Visual Factory
- Manufacturing Operations is preferred
- Strong knowledge of SAP system used in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced computer skills, advanced Excel, MS Project
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].