|Published||August 26, 2018|
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The SAP Operations Manager will lead and manage a team of technology professionals responsible for the day to day care and support of mission critical SAP financial applications with an emphasis on enterprise payments. The position requires a strong IT leader quick to pick up on the overall business and technology processes supported by the team while also forming strong, positive relationships with the team and business and technology partners. The position requires flexibility and being comfortable with changing priorities as production issues sometimes require timely or immediate resolution. Technical creativity and innovation are encouraged as the team has goals to find better and more efficient and effective ways of operating. The Operations Manager position partners closely with the SAP and non-SAP product teams to evolve and improve the applications we support.
- Ensure daily operational SLA’s are met
- Proactive management of incidents and operational metrics
- Build and foster positive, productive relationships with team, business and technology partners
- Provide clear, concise, timely and transparent communications
- Advise team in prioritization of work
- Fulfill HR process responsibilities for performance management, development, career guidance
- +5 years managing and developing team members
- Self-motivated and directed in establishing and executing on priorities
- Communicates effectively with business and technology teams
- Experienced in leading and working with geographically dispersed teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset towards developing team and identification of value add opportunities
- Demonstrated continuous learning
- Prior SAP experience a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click 'here' for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click 'here' for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.