|Date Posted||March 25, 2019|
This is a full-time, permanent SAP Development Manager career opportunity at constantly growing, state-of-the-art industry leader in the custom food packaging industry. This position is open due to growth. Employees are treated so well that they had four employees retire this year with over fifty years of service. The culture has a family feel and employees can move to other departments. The Information Technology department is a collaborative work environment.
The SAP Development Manager is responsible for overseeing, mentoring, leading the SAP / .net development team. Responsibilities include organizing planning schedules. This position will report to the Vice President of Information Technology. The culture is important here so establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others is important. This person will be also responsible for maintaining confidentiality. This Development Manager is a hands-on position that requires the successful candidate to do SAP ABAP development work.
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- A degree
- 10+ years of experience managing software applications development teams
- 10+ years of experience applications development with ABAP
- 10+ years of experience developing ABAP
- Knowledge of FI, CO, MM, PP, SD functional areas in SAP
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to be organized to meet timelines
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems
Any .net programming experience would be highly preferred as there will be the opportunity to work with it.