|Location||San Rafael, CA|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2019|
Looking for an SAP HANA expert for a long-term project (Go live planned middle of next year), below is the detailed requirement.
- NATIVE HANA/SAP HANA 2.0 configuration, architecture, reporting/visualization, predictive analytics and data/solution modelling.
- Must have 3-4 years of experience with native HANA data modeling.
- Must have experience with HANA SQL script.
- Must have Project experience in Advanced modeling concepts including Analytic Views, Attribute Views, Hierarchies, Creating Restricted & Calculated Columns, Filter Operations, Variables, Creating Calculation Views, SAP HANA SQL, SQL Script and Procedures, Currency Conversion, Turning Business Rules into Decision Tables.
- Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training.
- Must have experience with Integration technologies, such as Smart Data Access, SLT; virtual data modeling, HANA Studio, Hana Live / Core Data Services; Lumira visualization tool; Smart Business Modeler KPI configuration through SAP Fiori
- Good knowledge of building HANA views using SDI/SDA and ETL process using Data Services.
- Hands-on knowledge of S/4HANA installation
- Experience with Analytics Cloud Reporting.
- Good understanding of HANA Life-Cycle Management, importing and exporting HANA models within schemas, performance tuning
- Experience with SAP Best Practices deployments
- 7+ years’ experience with data warehousing technologies.