|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Are you a highly skilled SAP Solutions Architect with expertise in MM/WM? Are you interested in applying your expertise to provide end to end business process engineering and requirements mapping for an innovative organization? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Mason!
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the SAP Solutions Architect:
- Advise and guide SAP MM/WM solutions and integrations
- Drive consensus with key business stakeholders
- Collaborate extensively across multiple teams to define, design, and execute solutions
- Design, propose, and manage solution engineering and requirement mapping
- Design and develop IT architecture solutions in line with enterprise architecture
- Design major aspects of architecture of SAP MM/VM applications
Requirements of the SAP Solutions Architect:
- Expertise in pharmaceutical industry and associated state and federal regulations
- Expertise in gathering and documenting customer requirements/specifications
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in SAP MM/VM modules and integrations
- At least 10 years of ERP systems integration experience in complex architectures
- At least 7 years of experience as a solutions-based consultant or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience with Enterprise Supply Chain Planning systems
- At least 4 years of experience with Procurement systems and processes
- Experience with multiple project life cycle implementations
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer developed software implementations
- Good understanding of inventory, warehouse, and shipping processes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage with customers and coworkers
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to synthesize feedback from all levels
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Some travel required
Keywords: SAP Solutions Architect, SAP MM/WM, ERP Systems, Warehouse Distribution, Supply Chain
Job ID: 322204
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!