|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories with nearly 70,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. In August 2018, VF announced its plans to spin off the Jeanswear business comprised of approximately 20,000 employees and $2.5 billion in revenue. The new company, Kontoor Brands, Inc., will be a separate publicly-traded company headquartered in Greensboro, NC and includes the Wrangler, Lee, and VF Outlet brands.
The spin is planned to be effective in the first half of 2019 and will position Kontoor Brands as the home of iconic denim brands steeped in heritage and authenticity. Kontoor Brands will be the leading player in denim globally, delivering steady growth, consistent profitability and strong cash flow to support high dividends to our shareholders. As an independent, publicly-traded company, Kontoor Brands will have greater opportunities to modernize and evolve the business, pursue new market opportunities, and expand our geographic footprint.
Senior Manager, Procure to Pay: Become the Newest Member of Kontoor Brands
The PTP Senior Manager (SAP S4 Fashion) is responsible for leading the SAP S4 Fashion Solution for the individual SAP Procure to Pay (PTP) team within the Global implementation and then plan and execute the long term support initiatives for the PTP team. The primary focus will be partnering with business, Integrator and IT teams to design and as part of long term support, implement PTP projects within the budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with IS Management and the business areas supported and that the results are of a consistently high quality that meet the business needs. Also responsible for the integrity, availability, and security of the SAP S4 Fashion solution and the PTP information systems meeting established IT goals. Such goals may include single or multi-year strategic initiatives, ongoing processes such as innovation, commercialization of Big Stories, or other needs created by the brands.
This individual has leadership qualities that inspire collaboration and trust to influence cross functional teams. This position carries a high degree of accountability for ensuring strategies are executed through reliable processes.
- Creation and management of key processes that drive PTP project management, strategy execution, and Commercialization priorities.
- Partner with leadership to identify and plan IT driven, growth opportunities, and develop plans for executing supporting initiatives, which may include sustaining, stretch, and breakthrough innovation.
- Accountable for future functional and technical design, configuration and integration of the SAP S4 Fashion PTP and other PTP Solutions
- Lead & Coordinate team members in definition and documentation of processes, WRICEF, Functional Specifications, test plans/scripts, deployment plans and legacy appl. changes
- Ensure consistent definition and compliance of security
- Partner with SI PTP leads and Business Leads to ensure design meets requirements and gaps and/or issues are identified / resolved
- For the ERP Program Implementation:
- Review Project workplans to implement ERP activities in line with legacy and 3rd Party changes
- Lead and Execute key process workshops & issue resolution sessions
- Lead and approve the future IT solution design, testing, deployment and change management
- Scheduled reviews of program deliverables and status
- Assign IT resources to workshops, data cleansing & migration, test planning & execution, training, cutover planning, cutover execution and hypercare support activities
- Co-Lead at PMO team & Global Process Owner meetings: Status, Issues, Key Activities needing attention
- Coordinate activities with 3rd Parties for EDI, B2B, Legacy changes
- Support data cleansing/migration activities
- As part of Long Term Support, manages development, implementation, and continuous improvement programs and processes to provide:
- Define and build solid business processes that ensure applications meet all project requirements and stay within budget
- Meet objectives of projects including technical scope, stretch goals, deliverables, strategy, milestones, required tasks, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, and contingency plans
- Quality assurance plans/testing and implementation of best practices
- Standards and procedures for project life cycle, project reporting, and documentation
- Manage team to budget and schedule
- Develop and maintain team work plan
- Support issue and weekly progress reporting
Identify and control areas of risk to drive resolution of issues
Partner with OCM in the formulation of plans and activities to support project implementation and maintain high levels of communication (up, down, and across) and across brands.
Coach and develop Team members. Manage team by establishing and monitoring goals and processes; conduct timely performance appraisals of direct reports. Align team goals with brand initiatives. Develop and manage departmental budget.
Skills for Success:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Deep knowledge of PTP area(s)
- Build/utilize SAP S4 Fashion skills with ability to Learn SAP PTP Configuration, Idocs, Testing, etc.
- Lead PTP Solution Design and Solution Delivery
- Team / Plan project management (schedule, resources, activities)
- Manage workplan tasks across IT, Business and Integrator
- Innovative Problem Solver
- Manage Effective Teams
- Business Savvy
- Meeting Facilitation
- Adaptable to New Solutions
- Drive Procure to Pay across teams
- Skilled at working cross functionally at all levels of the organization
- Keen focus on tactical integration and measurable results