|Date Posted||September 9, 2020|
This is your opportunity to make a real impact with an industry leader and Chicago Tribune Top Workplace that has experienced double digit growth 51 of the last 52 years. Medline is seeking an SAP Manufacturing Configuration Analyst with experience in MM, PP, IM, and APO, with an emphasis on the MM, PP and IM module. Medline, located in Northfield is adding a position to our SAP MM-IM-PP team with at least 10 years of experience as a technical analyst that is also a problem solver that will join a growing team in a growing organization.
This newly created position with be primarily responsible for implementing and supporting a multi-year enterprise wide S/4 HANA implementation and rollout.
You'll work closely with the business community to perform functional analysis for designing solutions, evaluating options that include but are not limited to: new program development, configuration of existing systems, business process redesign, new package/system evaluation or a combination of these options. Understands enough about each option to evaluate multiple options and recommend the best course of action based on requirements coverage and effort required. Demonstrates functional product knowledge within area of responsibility. Serves as an IS point person for addressing issues and enhancements related to the specific product and functional area.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Understand Medline business processes in Manufacturing, Supply chain and related areas
- Support, architect, design and help with requirements elicitation in MM & PP modules within SAP S/4 and ECC systems
- Contribute to best practices in architecting, designing & supporting ECC applications
- Collaboration on projects with end-users & team members
- Gather and document functional/business requirements from users & sponsors
- Author & communicate business process design (BPD), business systems design (BSD) and system test plans
- Schedule & perform BSD walk-through with development team and end users
- Support the development of team members during detailed design & coding phase
- String & system integration test execution
- Rollout & Production support