|Published||November 23, 2022|
- Understanding and documentation of business requirements via business process analysis, collaboration and observation .
- Document business requirements and business process flows and functional specifications
- Analyzing functionality gaps and developing alternatives
- Develop high level design and coordinate with development team and Coordinate changes requiring infrastructure team involvement ,Evaluating IT infrastructure and capabilities , as well as facilitating cost effective improvements .
- Finalize Business blueprinting, Develop high level design HLD documents.
- Developing Project Plans. Determining how to integrate SAP software programs to enhance targeted business processes .
- Facilitate Integration and User acceptance testing
- Resolution of cross functional issues with different user groups and SAP teams
- Coordination with IT team and monitor the progress of activities and updating the status with respective teams
- Liaison between project managers and technical teams
- Co-ordination with Power users in resolving the issues that arises during user training
- Provide first level of support for Production Support issues
- Provide effective scope and issue management
- Support change management processes, Provide floor support to end users during major incidents and quarter / year end.
- Ability to communicate complex issues and solution alternatives to users
- Process understanding – Procurement of stock material, consumable material, service. Special procurement process includes inter-company purchasing. cross stock and dropship. PO release strategy and workflow. Purchasing price condition technique, scale purchasing price settings. Purchasing source determination. MRP. Invoice verification.IM-goods receipt, goods issue, stock
- transfer, physical counting, cycle counting. Form design (purchasing form, GR slip, label printing etc.) .Batch management, shelf life management (FIFO), serial management. Good Communication skills, written and verbal.
- 8- 10 years SAP MM/PP experience
- Completed at least 2 full cycle implementations and experience in support and enhancements.
- Good exposure on Interfaces – EDI Idocs / ALE .
- Demonstrated ability in the MM/PP area of SAP
- Ability to work as a team player
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Committed to a high level of customer service to internal clients
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess good teamwork skills and work effectively with cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or appropriate combination of education and experience.
Thanks and Have a Great Day!....
Ark Infotech Spectrum .
E-mail : [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mobile : 209-266-5036
Desk : 646-968-8483