|Published||July 2, 2022|
iSphere has a client looking to bring on an SAP Materials Management - Procure-to-Pay (MM – P2P) Project Manager for a Houston based client. The right candidate will have strong SAP MM experience with a heavy emphasis on Project Management. The SAP PM will also have heavy experience in SAP Accelerated SAP (ASAP). This compelling opportunity is for 15+ months!!!
SAP P2P - MM Project Manager Skill set:
- 10 years of SAP MM experience Minimum of 5 years of SAP Project Management experience strong experience in the SAP ASAP and Agile Methodology as well as excellent presentation skills familiarity with the Project Templates and the skill set to create required Templates, if required Project Manager w ill manage one or more projects
- Must have experience in planning and executing the SAP requirements gathering, designing business workshops, Testing, and Production hyper care support
- Must have experience with SAP S/4 MM and EWA Skill set strong experience in requirement gathering, Fit Gap Analysis, and optimal solutions excellent understanding /exposure to SAP Business process including but not limited to P2P (Procure to Pay)
- Must have SAP S/4 configuration experience in Purchasing, Materials Management, Sourcing and Contract Management, Invoice Management, Inventory Managem ent, and Warehouse Management
- Excellent understanding of business processes in Material Management & Warehouse Inventory management and integration experience with SAP PM (Plant Maintenance), SAP FI (Finance), and SAP PS (Project Systems) experience to lead the business workshops and willingness to create Functional sp ecifications for WRICEF objects
- Ability to lead workshops, create slide decks
iSphere provides our potential consultants with direct access to top area clients and decision makers frequently resulting in a quicker interview and hiring process. For our selected candidates, our recruiters provide resume and career coaching, interview preparation, knowledge of local compensation trends, and try to get to know you as a person all while providing as clear and consistent communication with you as possible.
Many of our consulting roles offer the possibility to transition to staff assignments with our client companies for those candidates that are interested and can serve as an excellent chance to try an environment out before making a long-term career commitment to an organization.
iSphere offers several choices of major medical plans as well as the opportunity to participate in 401K and profit sharing plans.
Client access, flexibility, and support for your long-term goals; get more at iSphere
Building on a foundation of individual care and commitment for over 20 years, iSphere continues to grow by setting the standard for better service to both our IT consultants and the clients we serve.
As Corporate and Government solution strategists and architects, iSphere provides innovative products, professional services, and staff to help private and public sector clients achieve their goals and transform their technology driven business models. Clients partner with us to deliver successful business-IT strategy, top technology systems and bright IT talent.
Partners to the energy and financial trading, healthcare, education, and government sectors, iSphere’s team of skilled consultants are experts at solving business and technology challenges with advanced IT solutions.
With an unflagging work ethic, a cohesive team, and a passion for innovative service and solutions, our clients know they can depend on iSphere.