|Published||September 1, 2023|
SAP MM module
Location: Tracy, California
Zinus is seeking a skilled SAP MM module operator in our IT team who will be responsible for managing the SAP ERP system. S/he is supporting for analyzing and managing various urgent system issues regarding Procurement (Purchase order), Import/Export (Customs, Ocean/Inland freight), Inbound delivery, Pricing, and Invoicing. Collaborate with other SCM and FCM SAP analysts to deliver end-to-end business process excellence, and also have knowledge of SAP ERP overall.
- All work performs the role of system managing and supporting all work of purchasing area-related IT systems, mainly SAP MM module.
- As the most important work in the system, S/he will be in charge of setting up the system for import business – Invoicing, Inventory movement (in & out) - mainly importing from HQ, where located in S. Korea, China, and Indonesia.
- As a system operator, S/he is a logistics team partner and performs system improvement and IT maintenance work together. Manage and improve all processes related to the purchasing process.
- Monthly closing of purchase invoice work together with the logistics team and accounting team
(Customs, Duty cost distribution for exact inventory cost management)
- Provide monthly analysis report for inventory cost by impacted component (FOB, Freight, Duty)
- Design, customize, configure, and test of SAP MM Area for a new process
- Handle changes or emergency transport as needed for high-priority issues.
- Report to the IT director about weekly job progress
- Comply with the IT security policy according to ITGC (IT General Compliance) recommendations.
- Discuss and issue-solving for the global order process with global IT members
- Review and report for appropriateness freight costs
- Collaborate and discuss with US IT members to identify and root cause of system problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- SAP MM Expertise: In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP MM module functionalities, including procurement, inventory management, material valuation, vendor management, and integration with other SAP modules.
- Configuration and Customization: Proficiency in SAP MM configuration and customization, including defining master data, document types, pricing procedures, release strategies, and other MM-specific settings.
- Strong knowledge of Purchasing and Import/Export process (Procedure by Incoterms)
- Strong knowledge of inventory cost definition and responsibility of Inventory Cost Management
- Strong knowledge of in-bound and out-bound logistics movement (movement type) with accounting book
- Strong knowledge how to maintain the material master, business partner
- Understand the function of SAP IDOC order process
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP MM module operator
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in SAP all module operator
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Full Scope project experience of SAP S/4 HANA , AWS Cloud environment
- Integration Knowledge: Understanding of integration points between SAP MM and other modules, such as SAP FI (Financial Accounting), CO (controlling), SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) and SAP WM (Warehouse Management)
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders, gather requirements, and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
- Experience of e-commerce businesses or company
- Experience in global import/export system implementation and maintenance
- are excited by change and ambiguity
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work within the US.
Zinus is a rapidly growing and highly successful Global eCommerce mattress and furniture company that values and empowers an entrepreneurial spirit in all of our employees. We’ve been in the mattress and furniture business for over 17 years, compressing and delivering mattresses in a box a decade before anyone else, so we know a thing or two about this business. If you chose to join Zinus you’d be joining a team that is committed to the happiness of its employees and customers above all else, with the express goal of delivering products and experiences that invoke wonder and joy on a daily basis.