|Published||August 13, 2023|
SAP MM ( Material Management ) - Procurement Area
Location: Houston TX
Position: Hybrid (3 days onsite & 2 days remote)
- Strong Technical/Functional experience in supporting MM/FI /SD area.
- Supply Chain knowledge and experience in procurement, logistics or inventory management operations. Practical experience in implementing using and supporting SAP Materials Management module.
- 7+ years of experience in the MM area with development and support of business application systems including analysis, functional/technical design, and testing.
- Hands on experience with Material planning and MRP Procedure, Cycle counting,
- Configuration in MM Logistics, Procurement, and Inventory management area. Good knowledge of different procurement processes like stock transport orders, stock transfers, consignment etc. Solid understanding across the procure to pay processes within Supply Chain.
- Experience in the core SAP MM module and at least one area of extended supply chain functionality is required.
- Experience in creating cross functional test script and executing those test scripts.
- Experience with debugging the ABAP code
- Hands on experience in developing various developments objects.
- Experience with ABAP programming, develop BADI's, ABAP interfaces/proxies, RFC's
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming OData & web services between various SAP cloud and on premise solutions.
- This position is responsible for all aspects of design, development, configuration and support of the SAP applications used in support of Supply Chain. This includes the SAP Materials Management (MM) module (Master Data, Procurement, Logistics, Consumption Based Planning, External Services Management and LIS);
- This position requires effective communication with other cross functional teams (HR, SD, FI, BW, PM and Customer Care/CRM) and the client community to deliver Supply Chain solutions and/or address issues/opportunities that may arise in the course of business.
- Good understanding of integration with other SAP modules, such as FI, SD and Work Management
- Excellent communication skills in an IT and business environment
- Strong procurement and/or logistics background