|Published||July 21, 2018|
|Location||Villa Park, IL|
LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the Chicagoland area to identify an SAP MM/IM Analyst to join their team. Our client is a billion dollar manufacturing/distribution company that specializes in the food industry. Our client is looking for a full time and permanent resource.
SAP MM/IM Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist with implementation of the SAP MM/IM module into our client's new locations.
- Provide support and configuration after post implementation of SAP MM/IM.
- Meet with different business units within the company to gather requirements and customizations.
- Become the subject matter expert within the MM/IM platform.
SAP MM/IM Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years of SAP MM/IM experience, anyone with SAP MM/IM experience is encouraged to apply.
- Background in manufacturing or distribution is highly preferred
- Strong communication and documentation skills. This position interactions with several business units.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: SAP, MM, IM, Analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, sales, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.