|Published||August 7, 2018|
Mid SAP MM Functional Analyst
Full Time: Direct Placement
Location: Corona, CA
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are submitted by users through ticketing and service requests.
- Experienced in MRP, Sourcing and Inventory Management Strategies
- Experienced in Purchasing including requisitions, purchase orders, outline agreements with an emphasis in subcontracting and inter-company
- Knowledge of quality management including inspections lots and usage decision strategies
- Experienced in testing interfaces including CIF, RFC's and custom interfaces
- Knowledge of Winshuttle including Studio, Transaction, Direct, Query, and Runner is a plus
- Debug SAP code to troubleshoot issues.
- Designs, configures and tests in various SAP modules including: MM, WM, QM, PP, and SD.
- Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios and recommends/develops solutions to meet business needs.
- Keep abreast of IT initiatives and helps evaluate and communicate impact to end users.
- Carries out complex assignments requiring development of new or improved procedures.
- Provides detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Manipulates systems (SAP) with configuration and cooling tools in order to support new user needs.
- Work with technical resources to construct custom functionality or reports within core ECC or BW.
- Educates and trains users on why and how processes and transactions are conducted.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with global tram/end-users
- 5+ years' hands on experience implementing and supporting SAP ECC 6.0 MM for multinational companies
- Some SAP ABAP Development and debugging experience
- Strong in-depth experience with logistics execution, EDI/IDOC, Warehouse Management, Production Planning, shipping and system integration within SAP
- End to End process knowledge and integration points with FI and SD needed
- Bachelor's Degree. Industry certification from SAP or related business area is highly desirable
- Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without losing site of the longer-range strategic direction
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.