|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
Major Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead all minor enhancements in Procure to Pay related activities in the US
- Support the change processes required to implement revised operational and business systems in Procure to Pay US
- Work closely with the NA business teams in Procure to Pay on all aspects of IT support related activities
- Maintain excellent communications with the department, promote the sharing of knowledge, leading to improved business support
- Point of contact and escalation in country for all Procure to Pay activities
- Supports resolution and testing off bug fixes in global and local interfaces
- Suggest improvements in support process in order to enable better business satisfaction
- Ensure quality services are performed to the agreed SLA by reporting and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Pharma experience required
- At least 6 years' experience in SAP (MM/IM) module.
- Experience with Accounts Payable module.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Successful experience working in a team environment and with a multi-disciplinary and global team
- Experience integrating with Ariba and MDG systems is a plus
- Must have knowledge of intercompany processes.
- Experience working with offshore vendor preferred
- ** Experience in configuring/customizing SAP system in relevant functional areas
- **Hands on experience with resolving issues in SAP raised by end users
- **Proficient with designing solutions in SAP to satisfy user requirements and writing
- Functional design specs, Configuration Specs and test scripts
SAP MM,SAP IM,SAP Material Management ,SAP Ariba ,SAP Integration ,SAP Configuration