|Published||July 9, 2023|
QuidelOrtho unites the strengths of Quidel Corporation and Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, creating a world-leading in vitro diagnostics company with award-winning expertise in immunoassay and molecular testing, clinical chemistry and transfusion medicine. We are more than 6,000 strong and do business in over 130 countries, providing answers with fast, accurate and consistent testing where and when they are needed most - home to hospital, lab to clinic.
Our culture puts our team members first and prioritizes actions that support happiness, inspiration and engagement. We strive to build meaningful connections with each other as we believe that employee happiness and business success are linked. Join us in our mission to transform the power of diagnostics into a healthier future for all.
QuidelOrtho has established SAP ECC, SAP Ariba and other non-SAP Source to Pay solutions, with a state-of-the-art SAP solution landscape of the HANA platform, Simple Finance and APO, CRM, BI/ BW, ARIBA, GTS, Hybris and BPC with the SAP Rapid Deployment solution. We have just begun another journey for a more robust and greenfield SAP S/4 Cloud solution implementation involving re-imagined business processes, automation and machine intelligence. We are seeking a procurement solutions lead responsible for Design, Build, and Testing of IT solutions with SAP MM Procurement and SAP Ariba solutions, with extensive of cross functional integration to other processes and to oversee the technical integrity of the system design across all ERP functions. This role can located onsite in any of the following Raritan, NJ, Rochester NY, Waltham MA, San Diego, CA. Hybrid and fully remote work schedules are also available.
- Solution architecture, design, build and testing of integrated procurement solutions involving SAP S/4, SAP Ariba and other non-SAP procurement solutions
- Explore automation and machine intelligence in the area of Procurement and Source to Pay.
- Business relationship with global/regional procurement business leaders.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- 10 plus years of industry experience in configuring and solutioning the SAP MM module with an emphasis on cross functional business processes and technology enablement in a business facing role.
- At least 2 years SAP Ariba solution implementation or system integration experience.
- Minimum 5 years cross functional integration of SAP procurement systems with other Supply chain, Order to Cash and Finance processes.
- Good working knowledge of procurement master data and procurement analytics.
- Thorough understanding of standard SAP Procurement and best in class business processes is a must
- Good understanding and experience in Agile/Waterfall, SAP Activate Program management methodologies
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.)
- EDI system integration experience in the procurement space with SAP, non-SAP systems and cloud integration experience.
- Experience in Interface monitoring and error resolution.
- Experience working in a Global environment and flexibility to work with Business users across the different time zones.
- Hands on experience in working in a ITIL environment with tools like Service now.
The Key Working Relationships
- Business process owners
- Cross functional supply chain teams
- SAP Ariba vendors
The Work Environment
This role operates in a typical office environment and has the option to be hybrid or fully remote.
The salary range for this position takes into account a wide range of factors including: education, experience, knowledge, skills, geography, and abilities of the candidate, in addition to internal equity and alignment with market data. At QuidelOrtho, its is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on that facts and circumstances of each case. A salary range for this position is $80,000 to $140,000. QuidelOrtho offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, along with a 401(k) plan, employee assistance program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off (including sick time) and paid Holidays. All benefits are non-contractual, and QuidelOrtho may amend, terminate, or enhance the benefits provided, as it deems appropriate.
QuidelOrtho believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. QuidelOrtho is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform the duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at