|Date Posted||September 16, 2021|
Requisition ID: 46698 Title: Application Analyst III - Supply Chain Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively seeking a SAP MM Professional to develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions for SAP MM. Responsible for hands-on functional configuration in SAP MM modules. Provide SAP MM support performing required system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and/or requesting technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with BRM and business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and parallel test plans.
- Production support experience across a broad of set of SAP MM and Logistics functionality.
- Capability to partner with the business and jointly develop technology enabled solutions
- Contribute to a design and delivery service in support to business priorities as defined by the IT project portfolio and enterprise application landscape.
- Collaborate with internal and external technical resources performing analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, and deployment activities for applications.
- Deploy an appropriate methodology for the identification and documentation of business requirements.
- Plan and manage user acceptance testing activities.
- Accountable for adoption of solutions by sponsoring business departments.
- Provide the methodology, standards and tools for efficient and effective program management.
- Identify technical functionality that aligns with desired new business capabilities
- This is an in-office position located in Naples, Florida; it is not a remote position.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Masters Degree preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on experience with SAP MM.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred (Medical Device manufacturing experience is a plus)
- Must have ability to perform configuration for SAP MM.
- Experience configuring and delivering SAP solutions with planning; purchasing; inventory management & invoice verification.
- Experience working with business process flows for Stock transport orders and stock transfers.
- Experience working with functionality of batches; Equipment; Serialization.
- SAP’s Solution Manager, including process and performance monitoring.
- Understanding of the ASAP methodology.
- Experience with SAP upgrades.
- Experience using LSMW, SAP Query.
- Experience with validated systems preferred.
- Experience with EDI, IDOC, and PI preferred.
- Experience with ARIBA preferred.
- Experience with SAP SNC preferred.
- Experience with S/4HANA deployment preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements associated with SAP.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.
- APICS, PMP, SAP certifications a plus
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations and laptops. Microsoft environment. Work with standard current computer applications, word processing, spreadsheets, ERP applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.