|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
- Qualified candidate must have minimum 6+ years relevant SAP MII experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years SAP ME Experience.
- Must have participated in at least four or more successful SAP MII project implementations.
- Strong Technical background in SAP MII solution development which includes all components of the MII application such as Data Services, Content Development, Visualization services and Message Services, MDO, MII Frameworks and SSCE.
- Expertise in systems integration and designing technical interfaces using SAP Plant connectivity (PCo) and/or standard connectors to ERP and shop-floor systems.
- Strong knowledge in SAP ME system configuration and SAP ME SDK including all the types of customization
- Completion of SAP MII basic training courses and SAP ME SDK training courses
- Knowledge and hands on experience with SAP ABAP programming
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with building SAP Fiori based applications
- Good knowledge and experience with SAP HANA database design, programming and reports.
- Strong database skills (MSSQL or Oracle).
- Must have high level knowledge of necessary SAP functional modules such as SAP PP, MM, QM etc.
- Must have experience and knowledge working on different Manufacturing industries such as Discrete, Chemical etc.
- Effective communication, organization and planning, work ethic, client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in scoping, requirements gathering/definition, configuration/programming, testing, cutover and support.
- Must be able to train new colleagues, mentor junior and customer resources. Ability to guide team members and propose state of the art solution designs.
- Well-developed system problem solving skills having solved complex business problems within or across multiple systems.