|Date Posted||February 26, 2021|
Location: Akron, OH (Remote Work Option)
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
About the Position
The Global Business Process Architect - SAP ME or SAP eWM will require a strong business process understanding with vast knowledge of systems and SAP technology to be capable to transform a business requirement/initiative into a suitable solution design in SAP-eWM or ME for the Manufacturing Goodyear facilities around the world. Strong Techno / Functional skills are necessary to contribute to the implimenation efforts of these modules to Goodyear Plants. This role will interact with both business and technical teams to achieve the following objectives.
- Blueprint creation/solution design by developing strategic process for projects,
- Collaboratively working with offshore teams to implement Global SAP eWM / ME projects,
- Analyze business/technical opportunities and translate a process intro practice using SAP eWM / ME. Proactively identify only required enhancements to meet business/technical requirements to keep the environment as much standard as possible,
- Assume leadership role in medium to large initiatives by playing a Project Manager, facilitator or Sub-Team leader role,
- Prepare and present reporting results on current initiatives to upper Management.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in related field or in lieu of degree 12 years of Information Technology experience. Masters’ degree in related field desired.
- 7 or more years of experience in functional work or IT support work in a specific business / technical process area.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- SAP eWM or ME expertise required.
- Specific knowledge of the current Microsoft Office Product Suite, Project Planning Tools/Requirements and Business Process Mapping
- Excellent Presentation (meeting leadership and facilitation) Skills
- Specific knowledge of the SAP SD/Order Fulfillment ECC 6.0 (or later) - Supporting business/technical processes.
- Specific knowledge of cross-functional business/technical process area and IT Technologies incorrectly affected.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.