|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
Position –SAP - Enterprise Data Architect - MDG/MDM
Location – North Carolina
• For this implementation of SAP MDG 9.0 on SAP S/4HANA, the MDG functional resource will evaluate and design data strategies for the S/4HANA implementation while working with business leads to understand the master data requirements. Responsible for integrating business process requirements with the technical implementation of SAP MDG.
Requirements Technical and Professional Expertise:
• Experience in SAP MDG with CPG
• Expertise in Implementation of SAP MDG Solution for Masters like Business Partner, Customer, Vendor, Article/Product, etc.
• Knowledge of SAP implementation including Master Data Management
• Minimum 3 years of experience of providing technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members with proven success on multiple enterprise-wide software development projects with support and delivery in a production support role in a medium to large business.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Master data management with expertise in implementing SAP MDG
• Experience in Process Modelling (Entity, Business Activity change, Request type, Workflow, Edition type, Relationship, Data replication techniques, SOA service, ALE connection, Key & value mapping, Data transfer, Export & import master data, Convert master data).
• Expert knowledge in activation and configuration of the MDG modules & components.
• Experience with S/4HANA extremely desired.
The SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Consultant will provide subject matter expertise and technical direction; working on broad range of systems, working closely to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality techn
ical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards; and application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement