|Location||Basking Ridge, NJ|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
Experis has partnered with a leader in the Telecommunication sector to help grow their team, hiring for SAP MDG Master Data Administrator in in Irving, TX or Basking Ridge, NJ (REMOTE initially)
This is a 12 months initial contract assignment with possibility of extension
Part of a team of individuals responsible for managing material master data, purchase info record and source list data in SAP MDG and S4 supporting client's Connect line of business and item master data in PeopleSoft 9.1 supporting Client Wireless Network.
Primary duties include:
- Manage daily process of material master add and update via SAP MDG to ensure SLAs are met and all data elements are properly maintained.
- Manage daily process of adding / updating purchase info records in 1ERP / S4 via SAP Fiori.
- Manage quality and development system updates from the production reference system and make updates as necessary
- Run monthly reports to quantify adds / updates for material master records, PIRs and Source Lists.
- Provide user community and management with reports as needed
- Secondary duties include (to be performed less frequently on an as needed basis):
- Maintaining item master data in Peoplesoft 9.1.
- Manage the e-Items process. Work with e-Item Vendor's to ensure smooth workflow of e-Items into PeopleSoft. Review e-Quote error report, manage the e-Item workbench, update, maintain and trouble shoot any e-Item issues when required. Including but not limited to running validation and manual set up when necessary.
- Provide user community and management with key status reports.
- Run weekly report of newly added Items and perform quality audit to ensure accuracy of attribute assignment and make any adjustments in a timely manner.
- Support Capital Equipment Procurement and Contract Compliance initiatives. Manage and administer monthly and quarterly reporting as identified by management
- Drive buyer community and others to use department mailbox for any inquiries and manage mailbox to meet expectations.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
Proficient in SAP R3 / S4.
Strong quantitative, analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills.
Strong data analysis, query experience with large amounts of data.
Well organized, ability to work independently and results driven.
Close attention to detail.
Strong project management skills.
Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and G Suite applications.
DESIRED SKILLS: SAP MDG knowledge.
- BA or BS in Finance, Business or related fields is preferred.
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time.
- Currently work-from-home. May shift to office location later in the year.
Please forward updated resume in word format to Selva - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]