|Published||July 24, 2018|
|Location||Oak Brook, IL|
· Will be expected to execute the project independently with modest interaction from broader IT organization.
· Therefore, must have demonstrated knowledge on how to build and execute detailed task lists, provide status, plan data conversions, training, and cutover for the entire project.
· Demonstrated capability to manage and direct the activity of a small project team of full time resources both client and other consulting team plus many part-time resources from plant accountants, to IT support functions, to business executives.
· Ability to drive to deadlines and provide fact based decision making criteria on issues impacting budget and timeline
· Understating of how to guide the client through complex decisions related to Material Ledger deployment