|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: This position will be a member of a team responsible for creating and maintain customer data (domestic and international) for all of the North American business units on SAP: Lincoln Cleveland, Harris Products, Lincoln Canada, Cutting Systems and WCTA. Frequent communication with sales offices, the Credit, Order and Service Departments will be the norm. The successful candidate will develop a thorough understanding of our customer base around the world.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Create and maintain customer information in SAP, such as address, contract, taxation and logistics data
- Create and maintain finished goods information in SAP relating to sales and marketing activities, such as pricing and marketing attributes
- Interact with General Sales, Credit, Service, and Logistics, facilitating their review and approval of customer information requests originated by Lincoln Holdings subsidiaries in the US and Canada.
- Cooperate closely with General Sales, Credit and Logistics to answer questions raised by the sales offices regarding the customer information in SAP and related systems
- Participate in projects where business process changes require mass updates of customer information in SAP
- Assist in organizing and maintaining work instructions relevant to this position
- Other duties as assigned by supervision
- High school education
- Post high school education in marketing or business is desirable
- Experience with corporate computer applications, such as Excel and Word
- Experience with the corporate enterprise system, SAP, is desirable
- Familiarity with Lincoln Electric's finished goods is desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team oriented, customer service attitude
- Excellent quality and attendance records
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities on a routine basis
- Aptitude for detail oriented work and problem solving
- Highly motivated and able to work alone or in a group and with minimal supervision
- A positive outlook and a commitment to maintaining customer and finished goods information in an accurate and organized manner
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Support
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)