|Published||July 29, 2022|
SAP Master Data Analyst
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a SAP Master Data Analyst for a contract position in Wichita, KS. Opportunity will be six months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Enter/create and maintain designated plant master data & classification.
- Coordinate data requirements across departments to ensure consistency and accuracy of data.
- Learn company processes to successfully problem solve; function as SAP Super-User.
- Participate in SAP process improvement initiatives.
- Create test scripts and execute testing for new process development in SAP.
- Work with SAP CoE on technical issues.
- Develop training and other end-user documentation.
- Develop and coordinate end-user training sessions.
- Function as back-up EC coordinator.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 year SAP experience with extensive understanding of Material Master and BOM data structure.
- Experience with accessing SAP data; query writing experience would be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Organized, able to prioritize and coordinate tasks and projects.
- Ability to work independently and in groups, with a strong drive to get results.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to talented people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!