|Date Posted||November 8, 2019|
Apex Systems’s large retail client based in Atlanta, GA needs an SAP Manager to come and manage a team of 16.
Duration: 3 month contract to hire
Location: Atlanta, GA. There are no remote options for this role.
- Manage technical resources
- Help forecast resources
- Help Design SAP Hana Modeling
- Be a part of strategic expertise within Bala’s group
- Provide guidance on SAP lifecycle- currently in execution phase
- This person should be 60% technical and 40% managerial.
Good knowledge of System Landscape Transformation (SLT) – mentioned that this is new for the team and would be helpful to guide some of their performance issuses.
Knowledge of S4 tools including but not limited to:
- CDS Views
- HANA Modeling
Strong experience in Full Stack ABAP development including UI5 and Fiori, ABAP on HANA with S/4 HANA application Suite.
- Experience in SAP middleware tools like PI-PO
- Good exposure to business area expertise in SAP Finance applications
- Good experience of Data Conversion/Data replication with tools like BODS, SLT and other SAP tools.
- Knowledge about Data Tiering, archiving related to SAP S/4, ECC systems.
- Knowledge of Integration with solution manager for custom code lifecycle mgmt., solution Monitoring, Data retention etc.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud platform and SAP Cloud offerings.
- Experience with integration of 3rd party tools like Ariba, Concur etc.,
- Working exposure towards Agile/Activate development practices in SAP.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178