|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
We are looking for an experienced SAP FI-CO Techno-Functional resource to join our SAP COE team. The SAP COE team is responsible for ensuring alignment of our solutions to meet strategic initiatives. The SAP COE team supports core applications such as SAP S/4 Finance, SAP NetWeaver Portal, PI and SRM. This position will report directly to the Director of SAP COE. The primary focus of this position is to provide support to accounting and other teams. This position will also collaborate with our outsourced partner resources in accomplishing project deadlines and milestones.
- Must have techno-functional experience with SAP FI-CO module in performing detailed business analysis, configuration, implementation, testing and user training
- Must have a good experience in FI-GL, AP, Fixed Assets modules
- Must have integration experience with other modules such as MM or 3rd party applications
- Provide daily support for SAP S/4 Finance application to accounting and other teams
- Maintain document library which includes functional & technical documentation, run-books, end-user documentation
- Document issues and problem resolution
- Work closely with other members of the team including partner resources in brainstorming, solutions design and release management across systems
- Assist in project planning, system upgrades and testing
- Adhere to best practices and standards
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FI-GL, AR, AP, Internal Orders, Fixed Assets, CO-CCA Assessments/Distributions, Inter-Company, Cash Management and Purchasing
- Must have experience with integrating SAP Finance and other applications such as SRM
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have worked with ECC versions 6 or later
- Must have experience with full SAP life-cycle implementation and upgrades
- Must be a team player
- Experience with S/4 Finance or Simple Finance (HANA) a plus
- Experience with integration with Ariba or 3rd party Procurement system a plus
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or expression, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110