|Date Posted||June 8, 2019|
Job Title: SAP Logistics Project Manager
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
- Strong Project Management: Managing multiple projects of different variables with SAP that has worked with large cross functional teams.
- Functional PM who can speak to technical teams such as solution architects, developers, testers, configuration teams and speak to the business process and conduct presentations with upper management and stakeholders
- PM with large enterprise industry expertise. Should have strong understanding of different ways to approach the logistics process from a business perspective and provide best practices.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4 full lifecycle SAP implementations and 8 years of industry and/or consulting experience. This includes experience implementing SAP LE Transportation (Logistics Execution)
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies.
- Proven experience with SAP LE
- Experience with WM (Warehouse Management) and EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
- Experience with Process Weaver, Auto store, and e-commerce
- Beneficial but not required is PMP Certification
- Great communication skills
This is not a comprehensive job description.
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. You can also reach me directly at 973.967.3513.
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 27 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.