|Published||October 29, 2022|
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do:
This position will be hired in to SAP Litmos, which will become an independent company under Fransisco Partners in December 2022.
The Litmos Engineering team is looking for a Microsoft SQL Server Database Engineer to build, maintain and optimize SQL queries and procedures on our SaaS eLearning platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Create code for database modification, construct and access using stored procedures, triggers and functions.
* Conduct advanced SQL query writing.
* Perform data modeling and performance tuning
* Develop internal and external reports using industry standard tools (SSRS).
* Work with other internal departments to define and document the scope and functional requirements for data needs.
* Migrate applications from development to testing then production.
* Create, modify, document and enhance data specifications such as mapping data elements from source systems into target systems.
* Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and solving problems.
* Use of deductive reasoning and analytical ability to transform data into information for key decision makers.
* All other requirements of role to accomplish business goals.
What you bring:
* Bachelors degree with a technical major or equivalent work experience.
* 4+ years of experience in database development.
* Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views, functions, index design, and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
* SSIS/SSRS experience.
* Ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts and adapt quickly to change.
* Strong interpersonal skills - demonstrates positive attitude and able to effectively work with others as part of a team.
* Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
* Good decision-making skills and initiative in solving problems.
* Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Meet your team:
SAP Litmos, a provider of eLearning solutions offers the world's easiest-to-use Learning Management System and a comprehensive course library, with 6000+ customers, 30+ million users across 150 countries. To learn more, visit www.litmos.com.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 354702 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 354702
Posted Date: Sep 8, 2022
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Belgrade, RS, 11070
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
Job Segment: Database, ERP, SQL, Testing, SAP, Technology