|Published||November 4, 2022|
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
This position will be hired in to SAP Litmos, which will become an independent company under Fransisco Partners in December 2022.
What you'll do:
The Litmos Engineering team is looking for Mobile iOS / Android Engineers to build, maintain and enhance our iOS and Android mobile offerings for our eLearning solution built on Microsoft .NET platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Ability to work well in a team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
* Design and build advanced mobile applications on the iOS or Android platform
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
* Work with outside data sources and APIs * Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
* Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and principles of OO design
* Working knowledge of Scrum, Test Driven Development, performance testing or data correctness/integrity testing
* Understanding of databases and web application servers
* Understanding of micro-service architecture
What you bring:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required, Masters degree a plus
* Proven experience building mobile applications
* For iOS, proven working knowledge of iOS frameworks and Xcode with experience working with Swift and Cocoa APIs for OSX. Deep understanding of Apple's interface guidelines and design principles
* For Android, proven working knowledge of Android frameworks with experience working with Kotlin. Deep understanding of the Andriod Material design guidelines
* Have published at least one original iOS or Andrioid application
* Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Meet your team:
SAP Litmos, a provider of eLearning solutions offers the world's easiest-to-use Learning Management System and a comprehensive course library, with 6000+ customers, 30+ million users across 150 countries. To learn more, visit www.litmos.com.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 354705 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 354705
Posted Date: Oct 7, 2022
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Belgrade, RS, 11070
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Testing, Cloud, Database, Technology