|Published||September 13, 2022|
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
"This position will be hired in to SAP Litmos, which will become an independent company under Francisco Partners in December 2022."
Deal Desk Analyst
Overview: The Deal Desk Analyst role is responsible for making sure deals are constructed correctly, as well as working with the Litmos sales team to maximize revenue. In this role, you'll be an integral part of driving the company's scale. The Deal Desk Analyst is the linchpin in the sales process, helping support everything from deal structure, to contract creation, to redlines. This role will require you to work with Sales, Finance, Legal, and the Leadership Team to ensure we're balancing our drive to acquire clients with the overall health of the Business. We're looking for someone who is highly collaborative, interested in creating smooth processes, passionate about driving scale, and unafraid to challenge status quo. Responsibilities will include:
* Be a field sales advocate & partner to internal organizations to understand contract requirements.
* Work with the team and management personnel to identify process improvement and/or sales training opportunities.
* Manage SFDC Cases and deal trackers.
* Partner with the field sales organization to drive deal closure, including being a one-touch resource for field sales.
* Manage all deal flow process from the time a signed contract is received from the customer to the hand-off to Order Management team for entry Logistic and Implementation Teams.
* Manage opportunities through the approval workflow, ensuring adherence to the Approval Matrix.
* Ensure adherence to our quote to contract processes & policies.
* Work with teammates and management to identify best practices for fulfilling nonstandard deals and process improvement opportunities, provide ongoing education to the Sales Field.
* Act as a key interpreter on issues related to deal structuring.
* Assess, communicate, and document key financial risks and/or identify opportunities for deal improvement.
* Provide customer-facing order forms and update customer pricing templates.
* Participate in the development and implementation of process improvements and supporting tools.
* Key resource reviewing and approving all non-standard pricing requests.
* Assist account management teams through full sales cycles with activities including the quote, special pricing, and deal tracking, rebate, EOL terms, and revenue management.
* Bachelor's degree with preferred emphasis in business, accounting, or finance.
* Strong oral and written communication skills, strong documentation skills.
* Must have the ability to support transactions, reconciliations, and process changes.
* Minimum 5+ years' experience in software or related industry.
* Motivated to absorb and interpret information from multiple disciplines including. revenue recognition, deal desk operations, legal and sales.
* Ability to prioritize at times of high volume and stress Quarter-End.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work to SLAs, and to efficiently interact with various groups across the company.
* Knowledge or experience in software contract review a distinct advantage.
* 3+ years software industry experience (Deal Desk, Finance, Sales operations experience preferred).
* Experience with End-to-end Quote to Cash Process.
* Experience with Salesforce.com CRM Solution.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 355149 | Work Area: Sales Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: 355149
Posted Date: Sep 9, 2022
Work Area: Sales Operations
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Bellevue, WA, US, 98004
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Field Sales, Sales Operations, Business Process, Technology, Sales, Management