|Date Posted||February 27, 2021|
Job ID: 266579
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Our SAP IBP Lead role isn’t just a job - it’s a career opportunity with an awesome company. And it's never existed before. There is no template. You will be leading the charge into the future of this industry leader. This is an opportunity worth getting excited about.
And we ask our SAP Leads to do just that- lead. We want to lean into your expertise to help us get better. We will give you what you need to lead the implementation of your module, and you will get to lead, every single day.
This role is perfect for the SAP pro who loves a fast pace and who loves to make a difference in their workplace. If that sounds like you, then come join OBE!
This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with all areas of the business, hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and may include team management for both internal and contract resources. You will manage the functional area for implementations, support and enhancements through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP IBP functionality and supporting the area. Use your functional knowledge of the SAP Planning area and strong business knowledge to assist users and IT partners as part of the OBE SAP Customer Experience project.
- Work as part of a cross-functional business and IT team to evaluate needs and areas for improvement as part of the OBE Customer Experience Project
- Facilitate workshops and design sessions as needed
- Guiding the team members in your domain area with best business practices
- Validate, evaluate and coordinate project/SAP changes through the governance structure
- Develop and implement testing scenarios
- Create quality documentation (business process documents, configuration documents, process flows, functional specification, etc.)
- Provide post implementation support and problem resolution, working with the support partner or team
- Partner in developing and implementing end-user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
- Design and create test scripts for all processes in scope, leading the team through all testing cycles of the SAP IBP modules
- Creation of functional specifications for cost effective solutions and guide the development of those solutions with the development team
- 3-5 years' experience in configuration of SAP APO/SNP/Demand Planning and IBP. At least two full-lifecycle implementation projects with IBP preferred
- Implementation and configuration experience of the SAP IBP solution modules, including:
- Demand Management
- Supply Planning
- Inventory Planning
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Response & Supply
- Supply Chain Control Tower
- Knowledge of Global Available to Promise (GATP) and Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS) in SAP.
- Strong understanding of business processes enabled by IBP and the ability to advise clients on Best Practices associated with those business processes
- Experience, knowledge and familiarity with Fiori, especially for the IBP area.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Computers or Business(preferred).
- Business experience in manufacturing preferred
- Proven success implementing SAP functionality in a team environment & ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Team lead experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises
- 100% travel required (Mon to Thu) first 24 months of the project to Los Angeles, CA. Ability to travel 25% for remainder of implementation (29 months)
- Minimal travel as necessary post project
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.