|Date Posted||December 31, 2020|
Job ID: 247959
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope’s vision is to be the leading supplier of its kind in the world. And we are implementing SAP to capture efficiencies like never before. That’s where our technology professionals come in. The SAP implementation team will create a real competitive advantage based on what’s possible, not on the way we have always done it. They will help us improve the customer experience, improve decision-making, and increase revenue. You can be at the forefront of the future of OBE.
If you’re an SAP implementation professional with a keen eye for the big picture, come join this industry leader!
This position requires business and working knowledge, direct interaction with all areas of the business, hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) and may include team management for both internal and contract resources. You will lead the functional area for implementations, support and enhancements through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP FI/CO functionality and supporting the area.
Use your functional knowledge and background in the Finance (Record to Report) SAP area and strong Finance and Controlling background to assist users and IT partners as part of the OBE SAP Customer Experience project.
- Facilitate workshops and design sessions as needed
- Work as part of a cross-functional business, and IT team to evaluate needs and areas for improvement as part of the OBE Customer Experience Project
- Guiding the team members with best business practices
- Validate, evaluate and coordinate project/SAP changes through the governance structure
- Develop and implement testing scenarios
- Create quality documentation (business process documents, configuration documents, process flows, functional specification, etc.)
- Provide post implementation support and problem resolution
- Partner in developing and implementing end-user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
- Configure and maintain the relevant S/4 HANA components that support the FI/CO (Record to Report) process.
- Creation of functional specifications for cost effective solutions and guide the development of those solutions with the development team
- Design and create test scripts for all processes in scope, leading the team through all testing cycles
- 5 Years Implementation/configuration experience in ECC 6.0 and/or S/4 HANA in the FI/CO functional domain
- Strong SAP FI/CO experience with Finance related Master Data (e.g. Chart of Accounts, Customers & Vendor Business Partners, Fixed Assets).
- Strong SAP Finance and Controlling functional experience including all associated processes and integrations to other modules such as MM, PP and SD
- Experience and knowledge with Fiori, especially for the FI/CO area.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Computers, Business, Finance or Accounting (preferred).
- Team lead experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises
- 100% travel required (Mon to Thu) first 24 months of the project to Los Angeles, CA. Ability to travel 25% for remainder of implementation (29 months)
- Minimal travel as necessary post project
- Local candidates preferred
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.