|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
SAP Functional Analyst: LE
St. Louis, MO (REMOTE)
6+ months (open-ended)
Responsible for SAP Application Maintenance and Support project activities having expertise in SAP Logistics modules - Warehouse Management, Inventory Management and Transport Management supporting various end to end process in procurement, Inbound/Outbound logistics, Inventory Management, Batch Management, Inspection process, Shipments, Shipment cost, delivery. Cross functional module support other modules. Engage with client IT and business users for the selection, implementation and support of the SAP Logistic processes. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must have strong skills in Logistics (Delivery, Shipment) processes, configuration, analysis and testing skills.
- Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP Logistics module processes, Production break fix issues and maintenance/enhancement changes to ensure stable production environment and enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Trouble shooting SAP Logistic module related processes related system/process/user issues related to Design, configuration and Master and Transaction data and WRICEF objects
- Design, configuration and testing, documentation, training of relevant processes. Responsible primarily for providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on project deliverables and SAP solutions to the client.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all client and organizational standards. Coordinate with Client stakeholders for day to day work stream operation activities and prioritize the work load as required. Create daily and weekly operation status reports. Review and ensure the quality of work stream deliverable including the documentation, Change process compliance .etc. Coordinate with cross workstream and client teams as required.
- 6+ years of IT/SAP experience with deep knowledge in Logistics and Transport Management processes in client domain.
- Must have at least two full lifecycle SAP R/3/ECC implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- Must have at least 1 production support experience of global similar size client. Experience and knowledge in other integration modules .
- Knowledge on Interfaces(EDI/IDOCs).working knowledge in ALM and any of ITSM tools Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience writing functional/technical specifications
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]