|Published||August 5, 2023|
The ERP, Analytics and Continuity Risk Consulting practice, assists with various consulting, internal, and external audit clients by bringing in-depth ERP, data analytics, and continuity skills where needed. The practice performs controls designs/assessments, complex data analytics, segregation of duties assessments, as well as ERP implementation risk reviews.
We are in search of a candidate with an SAP functional configuration background, who wants to learn how to assist clients with the design of functional controls and how to audit SAP configuration.
* Test the design and effectiveness of SAP application configuration controls
* Assist with the identification of optimal functional configuration options in SAP, as it relates to automated application controls.
* Research multiple sources of information to develop new ideas and propose resolutions to problems
* Conduct research for SAP configuration settings
* Assist with execution of SAP implementation health-check assessments
* Support SAP transformation engagements including functional process modeling, project governance, testing and data migration strategy
* Enhance our current ERP methodology as it relates to SAP controls training and testing.
* Manage assigned work in multiple concurrent projects, and provide timely responses, estimates, and status updates
* He/ she will interact at professional events and be a visible spokesperson as a thought leader.
* Provide first choice advisor experience to existing clients while working to maximize client value
* Ability to exceed client expectations in a sophisticated consulting or accounting firm environment
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with centers of influence and professionals.
* Effectively manage overall client relationships to exceed client satisfaction
* Heighten the firm brand by demonstrating thought leadership and embracing the firm's marketing campaigns and related programs supported by the firm
* Technical knowledge of SAP functional configuration.
* Experience with at least 1 SAP implementation.
* Deep knowledge of SAP SD, FICO knowledge, a plus
* Experience working with SAP S/4 HANA is a plus
* Experience in risk consulting or audit is a plus.
* Experience working with clients in multiple industry's
* Experience with SOX, COSO or other frameworks helpful.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
* Must exhibit excellent communication, interpersonal, and team collaboration skills.
* Travel throughout the nation is expected, up to 25%-30% travel
Standards of Performance:
* The successful candidate will have a strong sense of leadership and a high level of energy
* A self-starter with a practice building mentality who is hands on, results-oriented and leads by example
* Highly respected team leader and people developer with an ability to inspire others to follow
* Exceptional professionalism that commands the respect of colleagues and subordinates
* A strong entrepreneurial spirit with the highest levels of professional and personal honestly, integrity and ethics
Travel throughout the region is expected, up to 10%
Currently, RSM does not intend to hire candidates for entry level positions who will need, now or in the future, RSM sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.
RSM is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at 800-274-3978 or send us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM's total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
Youwant your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where youare today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents andpersonality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as anindividual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for youraccomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decisionmakers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'llmove quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from yourfresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Salary Range: $69800 - $150700 per year
Degree Required: Bachelor