|Published||May 8, 2022|
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK|
***Must be local to Oklahoma City, OK***
- Minimum of 6 years of experience implementing SAP CRB Device Management
- At least 1 full lifecycle implementation.
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of DM functionality
- Detailed configuration experience in many of the following DM components:
- Technical Device and Connection Data
- Technical Master Data (Connection Objects, Premises, Device Locations) and Data Models
- Device Categories
- Register Groups, Winding Groups
- Device Installation, Removal, Replacement, Modification
- Disconnections & Reconnections
- Meter Reading
- Meter Reading Organization (Sequencing)
- Meter Reading Routes & Routing
- Meter Reading Order Generation, Download & MR Result Upload
- Estimations & Extrapolations
- Exception Management & Reporting
- Device Inspection
- Sampling Procedures, Meter Testing Procedures & Storage of Test Results
- Periodic Replacement Procedures
- Device Management Integration with Work Management
- Service Orders
- Service Notifications
- Solid understanding of other areas of SAP CRB including Billing and Customer Service (CS) and Interaction Centre Web Client (IC Web).
- Hands-on experience of S/4 Upgrade and FIORI application utilization for Device Management & Field Services Processes
- Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing, cutover, and support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Completion of Business Process Definition documents, and/or Functional Specifications for development object requirements.