|Published||March 17, 2023|
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK|
***Role requires weekly travel for a month then moves to remote***
- 7+ years of ISU Billing experience
- S/4 experience
- Hands-on experience with SAP Utility billing processes.
- Hands-on experience of S/4 Upgrade and FIORI application utilization for Billing Processes
- Has in-depth hands on configuration experience with SAP ISU Billing – Rates Configuration.
- Ability to understand business utility billing requirements and produce a rates structure design following established naming conventions and protocols.
- Ability to perform SAP ISU Rates configuration with minimal guidance.
- Knowledge and understanding of EDM and billing using interval data. * Bonus if they actually understand and have hands-on experience with configuring TOU rates.
- Ability to understand business utility billing requirements and produce business process documents.
- Ability to write functional specifications related to the SAP ISU Billing area (RICEFW)
- Knowledge of Complex Billing Process
- Knowledge of Billing Processes
- Budget Billing,
- Collective Billing
- Unbilled Revenue
- Knowledge of Net Metering