|Published||June 16, 2023|
Job Title: SAP ISU DM (Device Management)
Location: Camden, NJ (Day 1 Onsite, Hybrid)
Job Type: Contract
Note: Candidate MUST be hybrid or available to come onsite about once every 2 weeks during UAT testing.
Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP ISU, Device Management
1. He should have experience in Device Management, Master Data model, Meter management, Consumption data management.
2. Worked in Integration with MDMS with Energy Data Management, Advance Metering Infrastructure, Onsite Billing. And Integration with Meter reading handheld devices to capture consumption data of the customer
3. Knowledge in SAP Plant Maintenance, Asset Management, Customer Service and integration with other EAM applications.
· Experience in Device Management, Master Data model, Meter management, Consumption data management.
· Integration with Meter reading handheld devices to capture consumption data of the customer Integration with MDMS with Energy Data Management, Advance Metering Infrastructure, Onsite Billing.
· Integration experience with Inventory Management, Customer Service, Meter lifecycle management.
· Possess in-depth knowledge in the Utilities domain.
· Experience with overseeing and approving the end-to-end process design, configuration, testing, and ultimate conversions of the SAP functions included within ISU and all points of integration across the solution landscape.
· Experience in leading oversight of the integrated system design enabling ISU processes across an SAP landscape with; all in support of the utility industry.
· Experience in full life cycle stages of project execution in the Device Management area delivering all phases of SAP EAM integration with ISU Device Management, enhancements and into support.
· Should have exposure to Agile methodology and working knowledge of JIRA board.
· Experience in the development of new services and capabilities to address client’s business needs in ISU segment.
· Knowledge of Corrective Maintenance, configuration of Notification types, Order types, PM configuration and design.
· Knowledge of Maintenance operations, order processing, tasks, PM refurbishment process and integration with time confirmation.
· Resolve business issues by working with various groups within the company.