|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Date Posted||October 19, 2019|
A SAP Inventory Specialist with strong MS Excel and SAP skills for our manufacturing facility in Salt Lake City, UT. This position will back-up the functions for running purchasing and dispensing reports to ensure inventory data is accurate and up to date. The SAP Inventory Specialist will work closely with the Logistics Supervisor and warehouse/ production personnel and customers.
- Do all Confirmation and TECO activities for all Process Orders
- Create Process Orders
- Place orders to vendors of Raw Material
- Update Purchasing, receiving files
- Update MRP (Productivity) and Planning files
- Determine all packaging materials to order for all FG orders
- Create and execute cycle count schedules.
- Log and track vendor returns and disposition of stock.
- Research missing POs and shipments.
- Run various reports such as inventory purchase reports, and work-in progress reports.
- Provide site expert for inventory on SAP and complete weekly SAP inventory reports
- Ensure receipts and shipments are entered into the system correctly
Other duties as assigned
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills
- Data entry experience in SAP
- Experience with Material and Inventory Management
- High School diploma, or equivalent GED, two years of college from an accredited school.