|Published||July 26, 2023|
Job Title: SAP Integration Program Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 12+ Months
**Remote mostly; onsite would be requested in advance and the candidate would be expected to be onsite. So not a true hybrid where it is on a regular basis**
**The candidate can use their own equipment, or they will be required to travel to NC to pick up the equipment at their expense**
A Senior SAP Integration consultant who will be responsible for managing enterprise-level programs and/or multiple projects within the EBS portfolio.
This request is for a Senior SAP Integration consultant who will be responsible for managing enterprise-level programs and/or multiple projects within the EBS portfolio. This role will be responsible for developing a consolidated view of the 5-year road map execution deliverables including calendars, cross-problem dependencies, risk analysis, stakeholder coordination, and regular communication of status. It is vital for this resource to have a strong and extensive background in SAP This role will report directly to the EBS Manager.
- Integrated Program Management Delivery
- Accountable for driving execution and delivery of complex SAP roadmaps from start to finish.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of the SAP roadmap, vision, objectives, scale, and scope of work, expected outcomes, business value and impact, timelines, roadmaps, resource level requirements.
- Establishes strong partnerships and engagement with initiative stakeholders.
- Develops a holistic execution strategy comprised of multiple work streams.
- Creates governance practices and protocols to control and monitor the work streams.
- Provides management oversight, aligns, and lead cross functional teams to ensure critical day-to-day program/project deliverables progress forward to deliver specified requirements, objectives, and value.
- Identifies gaps in the team's accountability and ownership of deliverables.
- Program Management experience
- SAP experience in a wide variety of areas
- Experience participating in and driving agile delivery
- Experience with Financial applications (Nice to have)
- Demonstrated abilty to effectively communicate in written and verbal form